Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Inon, Hugyfot, Nikon and a whole bunch of accessories

Started by mjmoreno ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Inon, Hugyfot, Nikon and a whole bunch of accessories

8 posts
  1. For Sale :  Inon, Hugyfot, Nikon and a whole bunch of accessories 

    For Sale in the United States - New York

     

    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2-338x450.jpg
     
    Awesome beginner kit to learn underwater SLR shooting.  
    Here are some shots I took over the years:
     
    All can be purchased separately or as a package (make an offer!).  Prices are listed below by the items. I've included the links to the manufacturers web pages (some were not available), but actual photos of the items are listed in the pictures attached.
     
    Yes - these do have some wear/tear on them; which is expected.  I'll do my best to show flaws in the pictures, but let me know if you need more details.
     
    On a side note - I really liked owning this kit.  It brought me tremendous joy learning underwater photography over the years.  I hope it does the same for someone else!  
     
    Higher res photos here:
     
    (1) Hugyfot Housing Nikon D80 (camera included) $100.00 USD
    • - Nikon D80 camera body, battery, charger & everything that comes in the box
    • - Hugyfot D80 housing
    • - Hugyfot Fisheye port FEP-6.608 - for Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye / Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye
    • - Hugyfot Extension EXT-6.430 (20 mm) - for Nikkor 105mm Micro VR
    • - Hugyfot Zoom Gear GEA-6.511 - for Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye
    • -Hugyfot pressure regulator and moister alarm kit
    Originally purchased from Backscatter:
     
    (2) Inon Z-240 stobe lights and fiber cables $300 USD each or $500 USD for the pair
     
    (4) Ultralight Double Ball Arm (8") $100 USD
    (7) Ultralight clamps $100 USD
    (2) Inon Angle connector $10 USD
     
    (1) Tokina Fisheye Lens for NIKON SLR $200 USD
     
    (16) Sayno/Panasonic Batteries with Charger $10 USD
     
    (1) a bunch of little accessories too :)
     
    All purchases are final; buyer pays all shipping.  I will ship internationally if necessary.
     
    Thank you for your consideration

    IMG_0128.JPG

    Edited by mjmoreno — added more photos!
  2. Hello.  I'm interested in the D80 camera setup.  Can you call or text me?  I live in Cincinnati, OH.

    Thanks,

    Eddie

    678-429-9301

  3. 6 hours ago, EddieWms said:

    Hello.  I'm interested in the D80 camera setup.  Can you call or text me?  I live in Cincinnati, OH.

    Thanks,

    Eddie

    678-429-9301

    Sure thing 

  4. On 8/31/2019 at 3:41 PM, mjmoreno said:

    For Sale :  Inon, Hugyfot, Nikon and a whole bunch of accessories 

    For Sale in the United States - New York

     

    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2-338x450.jpg

     
    Awesome beginner kit to learn underwater SLR shooting.  
    Here are some shots I took over the years:
     
    All can be purchased separately or as a package (make an offer!).  Prices are listed below by the items. I've included the links to the manufacturers web pages (some were not available), but actual photos of the items are listed in the pictures attached.
     
    Yes - these do have some wear/tear on them; which is expected.  I'll do my best to show flaws in the pictures, but let me know if you need more details.
     
    On a side note - I really liked owning this kit.  It brought me tremendous joy learning underwater photography over the years.  I hope it does the same for someone else!  
     
    Higher res photos here:
     
    (1) Hugyfot Housing Nikon D80 (camera included) $100.00 USD
    • - Nikon D80 camera body, battery, charger & everything that comes in the box
    • - Hugyfot D80 housing
    • - Hugyfot Fisheye port FEP-6.608 - for Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye / Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye
    • - Hugyfot Extension EXT-6.430 (20 mm) - for Nikkor 105mm Micro VR
    • - Hugyfot Zoom Gear GEA-6.511 - for Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye
    • -Hugyfot pressure regulator and moister alarm kit
    Originally purchased from Backscatter:
     
    (2) Inon Z-240 stobe lights and fiber cables $300 USD each or $500 USD for the pair
     
    (4) Ultralight Double Ball Arm (8") $100 USD
    (7) Ultralight clamps $100 USD
    (2) Inon Angle connector $10 USD
     
    (1) Tokina Fisheye Lens for NIKON SLR $200 USD
     
    (16) Sayno/Panasonic Batteries with Charger $10 USD
     
    (1) a bunch of little accessories too :)
     
    All purchases are final; buyer pays all shipping.  I will ship internationally if necessary.
     
    Thank you for your consideration

    IMG_0128.JPG

    Good morning - A few updates:

    The Inon Strobes, arms, clamps and batteries are sold.  The only things left are the Housing, Camera Dome combo (no reason to sell those independently) and the Tokina Lens.  

    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_12-X2.jpg
    (1) Hugyfot Housing Nikon D80 (camera included) $100.00 USD
    • - Nikon D80 camera body, battery, charger & everything that comes in the box
    • - Hugyfot D80 housing
    • - Hugyfot Fisheye port FEP-6.608 - for Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye / Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye
    • - Hugyfot Extension EXT-6.430 (20 mm) - for Nikkor 105mm Micro VR
    • - Hugyfot Zoom Gear GEA-6.511 - for Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye
    • -Hugyfot pressure regulator and moister alarm kit
    (1) Tokina Fisheye Lens for NIKON SLR $200 USD
    IMG_1786-X3.jpg

    Make an offer!  

    Edited by mjmoreno — Changed the URL listing for the photos.
  5. Everything but the housing is sold... Thank you WetPixel Community!

  6. The hugyfot housing works with D90?

  7. I don’t think so... you’d would have to ask Hufyfot that question.  Also ask if they could modify it to work with the D90

  8. All has been SOLD!  I can’t thank the wetpixel community enough.  I sincerely hope all the gear brings the same happiness to everyone as it did for me.

    cheers!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.