Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Drysuit wrist seals

Started by casbba ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Drysuit wrist seals

4 posts
  1. I've got the sitech quick cuff ring system in my drysuit and recently noticed a leak in one of the sleeves.

    On investigation I found the soft PU ring that's glued into the suit has small cracks in quite a few places and obviously needs replacing.  The suit has around 350 dives on it.

    Anyone else had this problem?

  2. Nothing like that yet (about 500 dives on mine)

    Bill

  3. Just out of interest, I ran a thin line of super glue into the cracks as an interim measure until I can get some more PU rings.

    Surprisingly it held, no leaks after another three dives.

  4. Dry suit seal should work as well

    Bill

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.