Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Inon z240

Started by JMartel ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Inon z240

2 posts
  1. Looking to buy 1 Inon Z240 strobe since my YS-D2 failed on me yet again. Not looking for any Sea & Sea strobes at this point. Would prefer a US Shipper. 

  2. Hi, I have two lightly used Inon Z240 strobes in excellent condition, with original boxes, manuals and accessories.  I would prefer to sell both, each for $475 plus $25 US shipping,  Paypal. 
    My eBay seller rating is 100% customer satisfaction, I am a retired professional, and amateur underwater photographer, last dive trip to Lembeh past two weeks.  Paypal and email: 68.elias@gmail.com   tel 310 377-3571.  Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
     Also, I am interested in failed S&S YS-D1 and 2 strobes, will pay $25 plus $15 shipping for each so I can take them apart and see what goes wrong with them.   Cordially,  Elias Amador

     

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.