Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Power of a small camera

Started by HannahW7 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Power of a small camera

3 posts
  1. Hey everyone, 

    All of these shots came from an Olympus Tough TG-5 point and shoot camera. This camera also does well underwater filming wildlife. When I first got into surf photography and videography I wasn't ready to make the investment to a housing as I was a teenager and did not have the funds. I finally just transitioned to a housing but I wanted to show the capabilities of this little camera. 

    Here is the link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VtSKk7HNfcmvCsL63

  2. Great shots. I especially like the ones with the waves and the surfer. 

  3. indeed very nice shots! I can imagine pushing a big camera and housing above the water wouldn't be so nice as well!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.