Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite D3200 Underwater Housing, Port included

Started by HannahW7 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite D3200 Underwater Housing, Port included

1 posts
  1. Hey everyone, 

    I am selling my Ikelite D3200 Underwater Housing with a dome port included. All camera functions are functional. This housing was only used less than ten times and was purchased at the end of 2016. The model is no longer made, so there will be less and less of these as time goes on. There is a micro scratch on the port but from my perspective, does not effect image quality. I will include a port cover, port, zoom control pieces and housing. I purchased this for $1500 and am selling it for $700. I can have it shipped out in a days notice. 

    Here is a link to the photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pz4GHaPAnw5xLtRJ9

    Edited by HannahW7
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.