Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-GH5 Housing full setup

Started by LeDouxDiving ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-GH5 Housing full setup

5 posts
  1. For Sale: Nauticam housing for Lumix GH5 with 8-18mm lens. Housing has 2 dives. Super clean with no scratches, dings or wear. Bought last October. Just didn’t use it. Camera is NOT included. Paid $5049 asking $4000 plus shipping. The parts are all listed on the original invoice. I am a business owner and can take credit cards.

    8D8D7815-6570-4EEC-877A-86A96C2F7298.jpeg

  2. I should add that this is a package deal. I can't piece it out. Thanks for looking!

  3. A990C9A4-43D2-4812-8C6B-35CD50D249CB.jpeg

  4. Hello do you sale the housing only ?

  5. No, it’s the full setup. 

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.