Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale YS D2 Strobes

Started by Kevin57 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale YS D2 Strobes

3 posts
  1. I have 3 original D2 strobes for sale. Not the D2J.

    Perfect with the exception of missing door for optic cable port on 2 of them.

    Never flooded. If you take them all I will throw in a new spare extra battery door and extra o rings.

    $450 each or all for $1300.

    Switched to Inon z330s

    Phone 321-698-7700 if you would like more info.

    Kevin

    Edited by Kevin57
  2. 19 hours ago, Kevin57 said:

    I have 3 original D2 strobes for sale. Not the D2J.

    Perfect with the exception of missing door for optic cable port on 2 of them.

    Never flooded. If you take them all I will throw in a new spare extra battery door and extra o rings.

    $450 each or all for $1300.

    Switched to Inon z330s

    Phone 321-698-7700 if you would like more info.

    Kevin

     

    56830A9D-AB2B-4A0F-A7F9-BE05602F31DE.jpeg

  3. TTT

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.