Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

My portfolio - critics welcome

Started by italypeppe ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

My portfolio - critics welcome

4 posts
  1. Hello,

    Finally I found the time to put online my portfolio, for the moment just few shot are there but I plan to keep updating it.

    You feedback is most welcome.

    The photos are shoot with a Nikon D800 + 105mm lens in Nautical housing and few of them with Panasonic LX100 + CMC1 in Nauticam housing.

    I use two Inon S2000 strobes.

    https://giuseppepaciolla.myportfolio.com/work

  2. Very nice photo album, excellent variety of subjects and places.  The small labels in some of the fotos are useful, more labels will be welcome for the places and for the underwater fotos.

    Please keep up the good work and share it with the rest of us !

  3. Thanks !

  4. Nice Album, seems responsive and photos are well presented.  I also suggest some labels for the photos, a little frustrating to see a nice image and no idea where it was taken or what it is.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.