Hi Ressler,
I have both Pana 45mm Macro and Zuiko 60 mm Macro (o.k., in fact my wife has the 60mm (a Christmas gift), but I am allowed to use it from time to time together with CMC-1 (another Christmas gift...).
In case kfish wants to shoot serious Macro, go for 60mm Zuiko. This is an outstanding lens and really worthily to be a Christmas gift...
Pana 45mm is ALMOST as good (on EM1II body AF is as slow as with Zuiko 60mm (on EM5II the 45mm was worse than 60mm, but slow AF is common feature to all Macro photography - nothing to worry about)). In case you do not know what to expect, it is substantially better for fishportait than 60mm (I used it a lot this August in Zakynthos, when the diving base did not tell us in advance where the ship was going (great caves (no use for 45mm), big grouper (o.k. with 45mm (but 12-40mm with domeport would have been much better) or snails etc. (o.k. 45mm, but 60mm better))). For this purpose (both Fishportrait and Macro), people like also the 30mm Macro from Zuiko and Pana. My (very personal) opinion is 45mm and 30mm are Jacks of all trades, but (some) people with system cameras want the very best for a special task ( thumbs up for 60mm Zuiko from my side)...
I cannot comment on the Zuiko 45mm, but probably it is not the optimum for macro and neither for fishportrait (in case you are very generous and kfish likes fishportraits, give her the Zuiko 12-40mm with Zen DP170 and extension (I posess this combination, but seldom I can use it, because my wife likes the combination a lot
...)).
I also cannot say much about ports (we use 45mm Pana and 60mm Zuiko with 45-Macroport (for 45mm) plus 20mm extension (for 60mm Zuiko), but you can look in the portchards by you rown or ask at the dealer...
Wolfgang