Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

[WTB] Nikonos RS 13mm f/2.8

Started by Azurreal ·

  • 20Posts
  • 20Replies

Read-only discussion

[WTB] Nikonos RS 13mm f/2.8

20 posts
  1. Hi,

    I'm looking for a used Nikonos RS 13mm in good conditions especialy no scrath on the optic.

    I'm interested in a non moded version or a moded version for Nauticam only (by Andrej).

    Must be located in the European Union.

    Regards,

  2. Hello Azurreal

    Just FYI, you can use the Seacam 13mm conversion with Nauticam using a Seacam Nauticam port adapter if you can find one. I was in contact with a chap in Australia who was a Nauticam dealer. He said the adapter could be produced by Nauticam as a custom one-off.

    I have this set up and it works great.

    ian

    Edited by ianmarsh
  3. Azurreal

    I have one currently located in the UK,  It is flawless, pm me for details.

    Simon

  4. On 9/13/2019 at 9:45 PM, ianmarsh said:

    Hello Azurreal

    Just FYI, you can use the Seacam 13mm conversion with Nauticam using a Seacam Nauticam port adapter if you can find one. I was in contact with a chap in Australia who was a Nauticam dealer. He said the adapter could be produced by Nauticam as a custom one-off.

    I have this set up and it works great.

    ian

    Hi Ian,

    Thank you for your input, I didn't know that the Seacam modded version could fit wihtin the Ø of the Nauticam's housings!
    Alltought the Seacam conversion must be more expansive that the one made by Andrej + the cost of the adaptater by Nauticam and I'm on a budget at the moment.

    19 hours ago, windwaternwaves said:

    Azurreal

    I have one currently located in the UK,  It is flawless, pm me for details.

    Simon

    Hi Simon,

    I'm pming you, thanks.

  5. Still looking :)

  6. me  too !

  7. There are a few Nikon R-UW AF Fisheye Nikkor 13mm f/ 2.8 for Nikonos lenses available bay, which is where I found mine. 

  8. @Walt Sterns - how do you find the lens in use day to day ? Not the right place to discuss this though

    I will start my own Nikonos looking for thread so as not to hijack this thread.

  9. To put it bluntly, it serves as my primary lens underwater with my Nikon D850 for wide angle. On occasion, for doing things like splits I use either my Sigma 15mm fisheye or my Nikon 18-35 f/3.5-4.5 

     

  10. On 10/11/2019 at 9:51 PM, Walt Stearns said:

    There are a few Nikon R-UW AF Fisheye Nikkor 13mm f/ 2.8 for Nikonos lenses available bay, which is where I found mine. 

    If I can, I'd like to find it here with someone I can possibly trust :)

    For now, still looking though !

  11. Me too !

    if you can find a quality source for these, after you have yours let me know please. Seriously.

    Edited by John Doe II
  12. 31 minutes ago, ianmarsh said:

    This one looks good (as far as one can tell) at a pretty good price...

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-R-UW-Fisheye-Nikkor-13mm-f-2-8-AF-for-Nikonos-RS-Excellent-From-Japan/153465899270?hash=item23bb47c906:g:vpAAAOSwVKhcw7Wg

    Watch out for any listing with ANY scratches, or fungus, even though they claim "no effect of image quality"

    ALWAYS check the feedback on the seller

    ian

    Thanks Ian, I've got this one in mind since I can't find it anywhere near France ...

  13. Looks like it sold today.... :wacko:

  14. 14 hours ago, TimG said:

    Looks like it sold today.... :wacko:

    Yes it has !
    Talking about it in an open thread make offers disappear ...

  15. Found one ! :D

     

  16. Congrats!  Thus, begins your trip down the rabbit hole Alice.

  17. Congrats indeed!

  18. Thank you guys !

    The next one should be the 28mm for it's compacity, but first : use the 13mm :D

    4 hours ago, TimG said:

    I wonder if these are still around (advertised in UWP Mag)

    http://www.uwpmag.com/?p=underwater-photography-equipment-for-sale&show=815

    I didn't contacted him due to the crazy pricing of the 13mm but for whow who really want it, I would try.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.