Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-A9 Housing Brand New: Never Been Wet

Started by windwaternwaves ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-A9 Housing Brand New: Never Been Wet

14 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam NA-A9 for Sony A9 camera.

    I bought it as an upgrade form my A7RII but then never went on the trip yada yada and it has sat at home unused for 6 months.  It has never been in the water.  It comes with case, spare o-ring, all that can with the housing.

     

    Looking for US$2,800.

     

    Anyone interested.

     

    I also have the conversion kit so that it will fit the Sony A7RIII.  SO if you have that this is also a good buy.  Make an offer for the conversion kit  

     

    See my other ads for NA-A7II and Zen and Nauticam Glass Ports

    NA-A9 copy.jpg

  2. Sorry to hear about your trip, that stinks. Where can I find out more about the A7r3 conversion kit? I'm shopping for a housing for mine.

  3. Details are here.

     

  4. I love Nauticam stuff, but these prices are super rich!

  5. I’ll drop to 75% of shop cost.  That’s a brand new housing for $2550.

  6. Just bought the NA-A7rIII with a few other pieces. 

    I hope you’re able to sell it. 

    Thanks

    W

  7. I want to get rid of this so someone make me a (reasonable) offer.

  8. Hi Windwaternwaves

    Would 2'000$AUD be a reasonable offer? Plus shipping to Europe. 

    Eric 

  9. Hi Windwaternwaves:

    Offer PMed, please check

    Alex

  10. Did you sell your Housing?

    Kevin

  11. Still selling ?

  12. Hi windwaternwaves 

    is your NAUTICAM A9 still available?

    I am a serious potential buyer.

    Eric

  13. Sorry this was sold some months ago

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.