Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Retra Strobes x 2

Started by windwaternwaves ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Retra Strobes x 2

4 posts
  1. I have 2 original Retra strobes.  The come with the neoprene covers.  They are nearly flawless, apart from where the clamp contacts the ball joint there is not a mark on them.

     

    Looking for around USD$500 each.

  2. Hi, I'm interested in one of them. Will you sell them separately?

    Best regards, 

    Christopher

  3. Hi Wolf, which are thouse? Retra pro?

    All the best, Pascal

  4. These are the original strobes.  The new ones are not out yet.

     

    However I did order a set of the Retra Pro which as I am not currently diving they are available.  If you get in quick they can be sent straight from the manufacturer to you in about 3 weeks.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.