Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-D2 BRAND NEW Never wet

Started by baitballer ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-D2 BRAND NEW Never wet

2 posts
  1. Brand new Sea & Sea YS-D2 strobe that has never been wet. I opened the box for the first time to photograph it!

    As hopefully the photos show everything is still in its packaging.

    I am in the UK but can post it to Europe or the US.

    Cost new here in the UK is about £650. I would be happy with £400 plus shipping which is about US$480.

    DSC_0161sm.JPG

    DSC_0160sm.JPG

    DSC_0164sm.JPG

    DSC_0165sm.JPG

  2. sold

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.