Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Hugyfot FLP 90mm flat port (in UK)

Started by gavinparsons ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hugyfot FLP 90mm flat port (in UK)

1 posts
  1.  

    I have a Hugyfot FLP 90mm flat port for sale. It's the acrylic version, but has only been used once. I don't do macro photography now so I just don't need it.

    It costs £208 new and I am asking £100 (will post abroad, but postage is paid for by purchaser).

    It comes with no scratches, neoprene port cover and silicone back cover.

    Hugyfot FLP 90 port 2.jpg

    Hugyfot FLP 90 port 1.jpg

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.