Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam 5D Mark IV Housing + Accessories - Like New

Started by benbrinker ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam 5D Mark IV Housing + Accessories - Like New

4 posts
  1. Hey guys--

    I'm very new here and was recommended to sign up by an underwater cam op in Atlanta. I am a local to Atlanta, GA as well.

    I shoot a lot of sports and I bought a very nice Nauticam 5D Mark IV set up at the end of last year for one shoot with an olympic swimmer. We did 2 dunk tests and then 3-4 hours of actual shooting. Have not used it since. Everything was cleaned and put back into their original boxes. Like new. Hoping to sell asap as I am tired of looking at it sit on my shelves every day :) Also because I am going to be getting a housing for my Blackmagic Pocket 6K.

    Bought for $7,000 + tax and shipping from Bluewater Photo Store in CA. 

    Hoping to sell for $6,000 OBO. My loss is your gain as the saying goes... :)

    Here's what's included: 

    Nauticam Housing for Canon 5D Mark IV (NA-D5DIV)

    Nauticam Extension ring 70mm

    Nauticam Dome Port (8.5) w/ shade and cover

    Nauticam Zoom Gear for Canon EF 16-35mm f 2.8 LII USM

    Sea & Sea Sync cord - DUAL

    Nauticam Vacuum Check

     

    The Nauticam Vacuum Check is not in the shipping list because I bought it over the phone in a separate order after the shoot as we had one from someone else on site. Has not even been opened or used yet. :) 

    bluewater shipping copy.jpg

    Edited by benbrinker
  2. Bump--$5500. 

    AB7A2528.jpg

    AB7A2527.jpg

    AB7A2526.jpg

    AB7A2525.jpg

    Edited by benbrinker
  3. Hi ben.

    Is that dome port glass, or acrylic?

     

    Hal

  4.  

    1 hour ago, maelstrom said:

    Hi ben.

    Is that dome port glass, or acrylic?

     

    Hal

    Acrylic!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.