Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2x Sea & Sea YS-D1

Started by nickga69 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2x Sea & Sea YS-D1

4 posts
  1. Sea & Sea YS-D1 x 2 in great conditions.

    $425 USD each or $800 USD for both.

    Items are located in Los Angeles. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal.

    IMG_0958.jpg

    IMG_0957.jpg

    IMG_0956.jpg

    IMG_0964.jpg

    IMG_0965.jpg

  2. bump

  3. Still available?  How many dives / how much usage on them?   I just had one of mine fail after 5 years, so I'm looking for a single replacement.  However, lower the price enough and I'd buy both to have a spare.

    Craig

  4. Sold!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.