Hello Divers-
I have a Zen 230 dome port for sale. It is in Excellent condition and needs a new home.
This port was used with the Sigma 15mm as well as the Nikkor 16-35mm with excellent results.
Only been used on about 15 dives. I shoot mostly Macro, so this big dome port is sitting here sitting here unused.
Will ship in the US only. Shipping from Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reply here, or Private message me at ' scubahank at gmail ' with questions and or to see pictures. It really is in Excellent shape.
Hello Bill,
Thanks for your message.
I'd take $1500 for it. Its hardly used and I am not pressed for cash so I am not open to dropping the price any more.
Let me know if you want to see pics and I'll email some over (this site limits the file size of uploads pretty dramatically).
-Hank