Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus OMD EM 1MKII In Nauticam Housing

Started by Kevin57 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus OMD EM 1MKII In Nauticam Housing

1 posts
  1. I am upgrading to the Sony A7R IV and am selling my existing rig.

    Housing, 110 dives or so PRISTINE condition with Vacuum pump and gauge system, (Backscatter)

    Camera with extra battery Pristine.

    170mm Dome for 12/40 Pro and Lens.

    60mm Macro port and lens

    8mm fisheye and dome port.

    2 float arms 2 Standard arms Focus gears, 12/42 kit lens that can be used with the Macro port.

    Snoot for YS strobes. No Clamps or strobes. I am using them for the new rig.

    Focus gears and zoom gears. Extra o rings for Ports and housing. Stuff I have forgotten.

    $5250 firm 

    Call for details

    Kevin 321-698-7700

    Edited by Kevin57
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.