Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus OMD EM 1MKII In Nauticam Housing

Started by Kevin57 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus OMD EM 1MKII In Nauticam Housing

6 posts
  1. I am upgrading to the Sony A7R IV and am selling my existing rig. New housing should be here next week.

    Housing, 110 dives or so PRISTINE condition with Vacuum pump and gauge system, (Backscatter)

    Camera with extra battery Pristine. Nauticam optical flash trigger

    170mm Dome for 12/40 Pro and Lens.

    60mm Macro port and lens

    8mm fisheye and dome port.

    2 float arms 2 Standard arms Focus gears, 12/42 kit lens that can be used with the Macro port.

    Snoot for YS strobes. No Clamps or strobes. No fiber optic cords. I am using them for the new rig.

    Focus gears and zoom gears. Extra o rings for Ports and housing. Stuff I have forgotten.

    I will send pictures of all on request.

    $5250 firm 

    Call for details

    Kevin 321-698-7700

  2. Would be interested in pics, please...

  3. Sent PM

  4. Most of the setup is gone. I have a 8mm Fisheye and dome in another listing.

    I have a Oly 12-14 pro with the zoom and focus gear. As new condition. 25% off new price

    I have Nauticam float arms also for sale.

    K

  5. 4.jpg.6001ef2fa80867055c7306f5d96e1f3e.jpg3.jpg.f0a12b153c81b6376eade26fe2b22f04.jpg2.jpg.20af9fc12725a3b0e85202e9eac9e218.jpg1.jpg.d557f55c1173b5f74ff16ca64c321170.jpg5.jpg.6e2b9d8fcafb4fa3037b1a2d0a22233c.jpg6.jpg.75460981cc83909a0eb7a658b0599af4.jpg7.jpg.bf4884c9ae6cbb3e361218c757086fbf.jpg

  6. I may or may not have a buyer. 

    So back up.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.