Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica AD90 plus two ports, inon z240

Started by johnjvv ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica AD90 plus two ports, inon z240

3 posts
  1. Hi 

    I am selling my Aquatica AD90 housing plus ports and rings suited for 60mm macro and tokina 10-17 (minidome).

    The gear is in good condition but hardly gets used anymore.

    I have a spare replacement o-ring kit for the housing, it is probably overdue a service but has never leaked.

    Would consider selling body and lenses as well plus two inon z240 strobes.

    Based in Melbourne Australia.

    Make me an offer. 

    Cheers

    John

     

     

  2. Do you sell just the strobes?

  3. No sorry I want to sell the housing first.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.