- 7Posts
- 7Replies
Read-only discussion
Inon Fiber Optic Cables, two.
-
Inon Fiber Optic Cables, new. Two unused coiled cables, in box, with one Inon terminal for the strobe's flash sensor and one Sea&Sea terminal for the camera's housing. In perfect new condition.Each $35, both $64. $9 US shipping, $14 other countries.My eBay rating is 100% buyer satisfaction.Paypal. Please feel free to ask questions via PM.
-
I am interested in purchasing. Can you please email me how I can pay you through paypal.
Thank you
jim50johnson@optusnet.com.au
-
Hello, my Paypal account is
68.elias@gmail.com
I will mail as soon as payment is received. Please give me your mailing information via Paypal or here.
Thank you, Elias
-
Dear Elias
Jim Johnson
My mailing address is 41 Clearview place,
Rosemount
Queensland 4560
Australia I will complete the paypal transaction & forward receipt to you. Please mail by air as it 10 days& the boat 4 months.
Thank you'
Jim
-
Payment of 78.00 for both &shipping completed through paypal
Thanks
Jim
-
SOLD
Thank you for watching
100% Buyer Satisfaction!
-
Elias,
Optical cables arrived today. Perfect condition
many thanks
Jim