Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

What am I missing?

Started by vladimir ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

What am I missing?

1 posts
  1. What am I missing?

    I just bought:

     

    Nikon D70 and Subal housing.

     

    I already have:

     

    Substrobe 100a

    Sb 105

    Sb 800

    Nikon 105mm+port

    Nikon 20mm+port

     

    I still have a few dollars left.

     

    Should I house the sb800? buy a pair of ds125s? buy a zoom lens and port? get a nixvue vista? upgrade to a suite? something I'm totally missing?

     

    I am traveling to Bonaire in a few weeks and won't have an opportunity to test the new rig outside my bathtub, so any input is greatly appreciated.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Vladimir

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.