Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for Mirrorless or entry level DSLR housing & camera

Started by DiveMN ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for Mirrorless or entry level DSLR housing & camera

9 posts
  1. As the title states I'm looking to upgrade from my TG-5 for some more flexibility in underwater photography. So far I've been looking at the A7 series as well as the D7100/7200, but I am open to others. Let me know what you have!

  2. Hello,
    I've canon EOS 7d with sea&sea housing, strobes , port ans Lens.
    Let me know if you are interested.

    Regard.


    Envoyé de mon ASUS_X00QD en utilisant Tapatalk

  3. Hi,
    where are you located?

    Can offer a Sony Nex 6 / Nauticam.

  4. I'll have a Nikon D300s, Aquatica AD300s and 8.5" dome port for sale soon once the housing is back from being serviced. A great little set up

  5. mp...........   

  6. I have a nikon d60 with a aquatica housing. I have the 6 inch dome and the extension for the 16-85mm lens. Includes an ikelite AI strobe and a ikelite 100a strobe. Sync cords also. The only thing you would have to buy is the 16-85mm lens or 18-55mm lens as i have the zoom gear for both. To see samples with this setup my website is reefscenics.smugmug.com

  7. I have a Nauticam Canon 60D with camera body plus a 60mm Canon Macro lens and port system. All ready to use! Message me if you're interested.

    I can add free 1 Sea & Sea DS1 strobe for free if you take the set.
    Thanks


    Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

  8. I have a Olympus OMD EM 1 mk II with lenses, ports, arms. Nauticam housing.

    focus light mounts. Everything but strobes and clamps. PRISTINE  condition. Listing up with photos. 

    Kevin

    feel free to call 321-698-7700

  9. I have a complete Ikelite setup for the Nikon D800/800E. Take a look at my listing. I'm giving up so much equipment, and all you need is the camera and lens and you're ready to go.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.