Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Strobe issues with Nikon d810 and Nauticam housing

Started by Boz Johnson ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Strobe issues with Nikon d810 and Nauticam housing

3 posts
  1. I've just upgraded from a Nikon d810 to a d850 with in a Nauticam housing and am having trouble getting my strobes to fire at more than about 1/2 strength. Before I used the pop-up flash and standard fibre optic cables and I am guessing the issue has something to do with the new LED triggers or the cables themselves. Any help is appreciated.

    Edited by Boz Johnson
  2. I figured it out with some help.

     

  3. Would like to know what you figured out.  I upgraded from D810 to D850 (both in Nauticam housings) last March and have had no issues triggering the flashes.   No TTL of course.

    Craig Johnson

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.