Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Strobes for LX10

Started by csysimons ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Strobes for LX10

4 posts
  1. Hello-

    Any suggestions for Strobes/ video light for an LX10?

     

  2. Strobe usually last longer than your camera so I would recommend you spend the right amount

    Considering the mirrorless body I would pick up a pair of used Inon Z240 or some Sea YS-01 new or used

    I have a pair of Sea and Sea YS-D2 and so far they have not failed but I took a risk as their track record is awful so maybe pass on those!

  3. Appreciate the response! 

  4. I have 2 inon s-2000 strobes with my lx10 setup. I would go with more powerful strobes for wide angle shots. For macro the inon s-2000 strobes were really good even with a snoot attached.    

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.