Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Video: Autumn at the White Sea

Started by benedika ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Video: Autumn at the White Sea

10 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I want to share my latest video with you

     

     

    In winter I have been at the White Sea in Russia for ice diving and i was curious how the landscape and diving might be the rest of the year. Because i like the indian summer colors i decided to come back in autumn. My plan was to capture the autumn mood at the White Sea and create a story around a leave falling and sinking in the sea. On the spot it turned out that this story is not far-fetched, because leaves constantly flushed by the tides in the sea.  So, have fun watching!

     

    globaldivemedia.com

     

     

  2. very nice! thanks for sharing! Really like the movie :good:

  3. First class. Lots of things I  have photographed in Scotland. Well done

  4. First class. Lots of things I  have photographed in Scotland. Well done
    Thank you!
    Really? Good to know [emoji6]

    globaldivemedia.com

  5. Really nice, good piece of music to...lovely

     

  6. Really nice, good piece of music to...lovely
     
    Thank you! [emoji846]

    globaldivemedia.com

  7. Really nice video. Did you use autofocus or manual focus? I especially noticed the nudibranch staying sharp while it crawled towards the camera.

  8. Really nice video. Did you use autofocus or manual focus? I especially noticed the nudibranch staying sharp while it crawled towards the camera.
    Thank you! Its all manual focus. Maybe i moved the cam backwards a bit?

    globaldivemedia.com

  9. Do use a port with access to the macro mode of the 12-50 and use back button until it fits or do you have a separate gear?

  10. Do use a port with access to the macro mode of the 12-50 and use back button until it fits or do you have a separate gear?
    No back button, no macro mode. I have a zoom gear and this Inon magnet ring to focus. I also use a flip down Saga +10 macro diopter

    globaldivemedia.com

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.