Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon G16 + Nauticam housing + two D1 strobes + wide angle lens + Ultralight arms/clamps + MUCH MORE

Started by Stefan Oriold ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon G16 + Nauticam housing + two D1 strobes + wide angle lens + Ultralight arms/clamps + MUCH MORE

3 posts
  1. Hello,

    After much consideration I decided to sell my entire underwater camera setup since I simply have not been diving much anymore. While you can see all included components listed below and in the attached file ("G16 - included components.pdf"), please note that this is a COMPLETE SETUP that fits into the thickly padded AO Cooler bag and provides you with everything you need to dive straight into taking amazing pictures. All items have consistently been rinsed, cleaned, lubricated, etc. after dives, and everything is in great condition and operates without any issues.

    The asking price for the entire setup is $2,500, and I can either ship it or we can meet in the Los Angeles area. Accepted forms of payment are cash, Paypal, Venmo or bank/wire transfer. I will not accept personal checks or money orders.

    Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer anything you would like to know. Also, if needed, I can also provide you with references if you want to validate my credibility. All underwater pictures were taken by me with this camera setup and whatever you see in the pictures will be included in addition to some of the original boxes, spare o-rings, lubricants, etc.

    Thank you very much in advance for your interest, and I really hope this will find a good new home.

    Stefan
    upload_2019-10-8_19-28-54.png

    1 - Front wide 1.jpg

    2 - Front close.jpg

    3 - Rear wide 1.jpg

    5 - other.jpg

    G16 components.png

    Images - collage 1.jpg

    Images - collage 2.jpg

  2. How much just for the G16??

  3. I will consider any reasonable offer but would still prefer to sell components together. How much would you offer?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.