Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikkor 16-35mm f4

Started by Mr. Grouper ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikkor 16-35mm f4

15 posts
  1. In excellent condition, I don't have the box, just the pouch that came with it. selling it because I'm switching camera.

    Asking $670 plus shipping insured  and Paypal fees.

    IMG_7443.JPG

    IMG_7442.JPG

    IMG_7437.JPG

    IMG_7441.JPG

  2. I have the Nauticam zoom ring as well.

    Thanks

  3. bump

  4. Bump

  5. I bought a 105mm off Mr Grouper. Everything worked out fine and the lens is perfect.

    You can buy with confidence from Mr Grouper ! (OK so he IS canuck, but apart from that I can highly recommend him)

  6. 54 minutes ago, John Doe II said:

    I bought a 105mm off Mr Grouper. Everything worked out fine and the lens is perfect.

    You can buy with confidence from Mr Grouper ! (OK so he IS canuck, but apart from that I can highly recommend him)

    Thanks John DoeII! I truly appreciate your kind comment!!!

    Cheers!

  7. I just received Mr Grouper's Sigma 15mm fisheye. Lens was just as described in mint condition. 

  8. 2 hours ago, Walt Stearns said:

    I just received Mr Grouper's Sigma 15mm fisheye. Lens was just as described in mint condition. 

    Thank you Walt. I appreciate your feed back.

  9. bump

  10. Bump

  11. Bump

  12. Is this lens still available?

  13. is it still available..

    Edited by Pichi
  14. Still available.

  15. Sold..

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.