Hi everyone,
My name is Dan. I am a medical student in Newfoundland, Canada. I spent a lot of time and money putting this kit together over the past year and a half. I realize now that I don't have the time to use it to its full value, as well that as my student debt builds, that I am better off with this as money in the bank, rather than as a kit on my shelf. I hope the right buyer is interested and willing to purchase this great piece of equipment.
The housing and camera body are relatively old (I bought off Jill Heinerth when she upgraded). However - all the other equipment (lenses, lights, strobes, ports, domes, arms, etc.) was all bought new in 2018 either from Aquatica directly or from B&H. The kit that was bought new (everything excluding the camera body and housing) was USED A TOTAL OF 3 TIMES. Twice it was used in a pool setting, and the other time was on a wreck dive to 100ft. The video lights have a run time of ~20 minutes TOTAL, and the strobes have been fired twice EVER.
The equipment was maintained meticulously, and I even replaced every component that was replaceable on the housing when I bought it. Everything is in perfect working order and ready to hit the water, No scratches on any glass, corrosion on any metal, etc. The kit is everything you need to start - every lens you would want (wide, super wide, macro) and the work of finding the right ports and port extensions already done.
I am willing to part out, but would prefer to sell it as a package. Asking prices are listed by each item, as well as package price at the bottom of the page.
Willing to ship worldwide, and coordinate payment through PayPal.
All prices listed are in USD
Full Kit Includes:
Camera Kit:
Canon 5DM2 w/ charger + 2 batteries - $550
2 SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB CF memory card + CF card reader - $150
Canon 16-35mm f2.8 USM II Lens w/Aquatica zoom ring. Including Hoya HD3 UV filter + Gobe Variable ND filter - $1150
Canon 8-15mm f4 Fisheye Lens w/Aquatica zoom ring. Including Hoya HD3 UV filter + Gobe Variable ND filter - $680
Canon 100mm f2.8 IS USM Lens w/Aquatica focus ring. Including Hoya HD3 UV filter + Gobe Variable ND filter - $680
Lighting:
Light & Motion SOLA Video 3800 F LED Dive Light (black) w/ chargers and bags- $600 each
Sea & Sea YS-D2J Underwater Strobe (Yellow) w/ strobe covers - $750 each
Sea & Sea Sync Cord (5-Pin) - $100 each
2 Aquatica 'Technical Lighting Control' 3-Delta Strobe arms w/ assortment of mounting accessories - $200 each
2 Aquatica 'Technical Lighting Control' 3-Delta 11” Buoyancy Arms - $65 each
Housing:
Aquatica 5DM2 Pro Housing w/ newly installed vacuum sensor - $800
Aquatica 45 degree Magnifying Viewfinder - $1100
Full tray of accesories + equipment for maintenance - $50
Ports & Port Extensions:
Aquatica 9.25” "Mega-Dome", Dome Port, Bk-7 Coated Mineral Glass - $1500
Aquatica Mini Macro Port w/ 'Close-Up' Double-Flip System - $800
Aquatica Port Extension for 16-35mm lens - $200
Aquatica Port Extension for 8-15mm lens - $150
Aquatica Port Extension for 100mm lens - $150
Total cost of all parts listed: $11,390 USD
Estimated value of all parts new is ~$16,000 USD
Willing to sell as a kit: $10,500 USD