Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

30mm Olympus Macro with WWL-1?

Started by tursiops ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

30mm Olympus Macro with WWL-1?

3 posts
  1. I'm on travel with my OM10 and two lens. The 14-42mm just failed. I'm not keen on spending 2 weeks in Bonaire shooting only macro with my 30mm. What happens if I use the 30mm with my WWL-1?

  2. The WWL-1 supports zoom through so it should work, assume they fit in the same port?  Or if you have the Nauticam 45 macro port for the 30 then the lens comes right up to the glass so I don't see why it would not work,  would be just like zooming to 30mm on the 14-42.  Not that wide but still wider than the macro lens alone maybe a 70° field of view.

     

  3. It sucks when your equipment fails

    I reckon more 60 degrees or less it will work fine. Nauticam suggests the MWL-1 that has stronger de-magnification for long lenses

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.