First, great shot. Love it and I see why they would want it.
Second, I sell enough uw images to have a sense of what you might charge, but that depends on 1) how bad the company needs such a photo, 2) the rarity of your image (e.g., does someone else have a similar image?), 3) what media will it be used for and how frequently and 4) will it be on the home page of a website or the cover of some form of print media.
I typically charge $150-$300 per photo if they just want use for social media and marketing purposes. However, if it is a rare species or photo, then I may up the charge to 400$. But the biggest jump in price comes when people want to use the shot on their home page (website) or the cover of a book/magazine/etc. In those cases I charge $500-$1,000.
You have a unique shot, but I think about 250-400$ is fair unless they want it for the front page of their website or on the cover of their marketing materials. In those cases they are using your shot to drive sales, and I find that companies are willing to pay more in such cases.
The key is knowing your market. I will soften on prices when I think the customer doesn't have the extra cash. I will stand firm on prices when I know the company has money and will be using my shot to market their product. If they don't buy my shot, that is fine, but nine times out of ten they come back to me willing to pay my price.
Hope this helps, great luck selling your shot.
John