Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

A6000 - Nauticam Housing, Camera, Lens, Ports, Strobes - lots of extras and is an unpack ready to go package deal.

Started by dustin.l.cox1@gmail.com ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

A6000 - Nauticam Housing, Camera, Lens, Ports, Strobes - lots of extras and is an unpack ready to go package deal.

1 posts
  1. Good Day!  I am currently looking to sell my back up camera which has been ever so lonely for the past 2 years.  It has alot of items and is a full rig.  I have had it in the water 4 times and thats it.  Nauticam housing, Flat port, Wide Angle, and wet lens for Wide, Macro, and super Macro.  This is one heck of a deal.  Buy and play, all there.  I am looking to get the bare minimum to cover my new housing, $3,800 so that is pretty firm.  My email is dustin.l.cox1@gmail.com if you're interested in purchasing. Thanks,

    Nauticam NA-A6000 housing, trigger, grips, cradle, vaccum port, optical ports, flat port, dome port, macro, super macro, wide angle, and standard 16-50mm lens.

    Sea and Sea YSD01 strobes, float arms, clamps, 3 sets of arms, lots of rechargeable batteries, chargers, extra o-rings, grease, etc.  

    As stated this is a ready to go package, I have purchased too many items to only find something was missing, all that is missing here is a home for this system as I have only used it 3-4 times with less than 500 shots.

    I am considering throwing in the Kraken video light which is a Hydra 5000 retails around $600-700.  Barely used as well.

    72151.jpeg

    72140.jpeg

    Edited by dustin.l.cox1@gmail.com — Needed to update language for hydra light.
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.