Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Hemispherical Glass Dome Port for Ikelite 4L Housings

Started by FLEETHAM ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hemispherical Glass Dome Port for Ikelite 4L Housings

2 posts
  1. I am a professional photographer (see www.davidfleetham.com) and I had this Dyron hemispherical glass dome sealed on Ikelite's bayonet mount to shoot a Canon or Sigma 15mm fisheye in my older Ikelite housings. It works great, I have had it down to 160 feet. I have upgraded my housings to the new dry-lock housings, so this no longer works for me. Blue Water Photo sells a Dyron glass dome for Nauticam Housings for US$1100.00. Backscatter has another Dyron glass dome for another housing that sells for US$1500.00. I will let this one go for US$500.00. It is in perfect condition with no scratches or nicks. This will only work on the older Ikelite four lock housings, so if you have one and want to upgrade to shooting through glass please contact me. I will cover shipping to USA with Priority Mail. PayPal is best, although I will entertain other forms of payment.

    dome_ikelite.jpg

    IMG_7345.jpg

    IMG_7347.jpg

    IMG_7346.jpg

  2. You can contact David Fleetham through my website www.davidfleetham.com , email dfleetham@gmail.com or call 808-283-1154.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.