Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB ikelite strobe parts

Started by longbord1 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB ikelite strobe parts

4 posts
  1. Looking for some ikelite strobe mount parts.

     

    I am looking for a 1" ball mount that attached to a strobe

    A 1" ball clamp

    and a 1" ball mount that attached to a tray handle.

     

    Thanks so much!

  2. Yep. That’s my next step. Always like to buy used gear if I can though. 

  3. Please message me, I have set of 2 - 8 inch KitDive arms and 4 clamps.  They were used in Grand Cayman for 1.5 months of diving so they are lightly used. I had them with Sea & Sea strobes.

     

     

    IMG_3761.jpg

    IMG_3762.jpg

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.