Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam housing and ports for Canon 5D Mark IV, with all the fixings

Started by Miguelmarsh ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam housing and ports for Canon 5D Mark IV, with all the fixings

10 posts
  1. A year and a half ago I bought an entire housing and strobe system for my Canon 5D Mark IV from Backscatter in Monterey. I still have the receipt. It's an amazing system but, honestly, it's just too complicated for me to enjoy using. I took it out for a week to Socorro Islands and a week to the Channel Islands, but otherwise it has sat in its case. Everything is in excellent condition, like new, except for the wide angle port that has a very shallow, minor 1/4" scratch on the dome where a seal lion decided to taste it. I tried to take a picture of the scratch, but it's so minor that it doesn't show-up in my photographs. Otherwise, everything is like new. I would like to sell the entire set to one buyer, if possible. $5,000 for everything listed below, including a very nice travel case. I can send you additional photos of the individual items. I live in Salinas, California. I am an occasional  DM with Aquarius Dive Shop in Monterey and I dive frequently with MaryJo on the Beachhopper II on Monterey Bay.

    Nauticam Na-5DIV

    Backscatter AirLock Vacuum System and Bulkhead

    Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port (with shade and neoprene cover)

    Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 70 with lock

    Nauticam C1635III-Z Zoom Gear for Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM

    Nauticam Macro Port 94

    Nauticam C1001S-F Focus Gear for Canon 100mm F2.8L IS USM

    Two Sea & Sea Ys-D2J Underwater DS-TTL Strobe

    Nauticam TTL Flash Trigger for Canon

    Two Canon NB--13L Batteries and charger for flash trigger

    Four UL-DB-08 Ultralight 8 inch double ball arms

    Six Ultralight new style clamps

    Nauticam 45 Viewfinder

    One set of Enelope rechargeable batteries and charger for strobes

    One rolling case that can carry the entire load

     

    All 2.jpg

  2. pm sent. Interested 

  3. Housing back.jpg

    Housing front.jpg

  4. Here are the photos you asked for. For now, I'm firm on the price.

  5. I want to post more photos, but the system won't let me.

  6. Arw you willing to part out? 

  7. Maybe in a week or two, if no one dives in to buy the whole kit.

  8. Can you sell Ultralight arms and clamps separately?

  9. No, not right now. I'd like the convenience of selling the kit as a whole, even if I could earn a bit more selling the parts separately. I'll reconsider in a week or two.

  10. SOLD!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.