I am getting ready to move, and I have a ton of things that have to go. My closet is full of random things that I just haven't had the time to get rid of.
Take a look at the list and hit me up with an offer if any of it tickles your fancy. I prefer to sell to folks in Europe, but will entertain offers from all over the world!
-
Panasonic Lumix 8mm Fisheye lens - M4/3 lens
-
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24 mm 3.5-4.5 G ED
-
AOI DLP-01 Underwater Glass Dome Port for Olympus OM-D Housings
-
Kenko teleconverter 1.4x Teleplus MC4 DGX Nikon
-
Saga macro port - Nauticam mount for Nikon 105mm f 2.8 G
-
Olympus Zuiko Digital 60mm 1:2.8 ED Macro
-
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4 ASPH - specially modified to take rear gel filters like on the Panny 8mm fisheye - Tutorial here: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/51390321
-
Seafrogs Panasonic Lumix GH5 & GH5S 40m Underwater Housing (camera and lens not included) - Note: package includes flat macro and dome wide angle port - the wideangle port has a scratch on it that is visible sometimes in high contrast situations.
-
NAUTICAM N1024-Z ZOOM GEAR FOR NIKKOR AF-S DX 10-24MM
- Olympus Port Adapter PAD-EP08