Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Tokina 10-17mm for Nikon

Started by eikojnz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Tokina 10-17mm for Nikon

3 posts
  1. Selling my trusted Tokina 10-17mm. It does not focus on my new Nikon Z6. So I need the 8-15mm nikkor. (anyone have one for sale?)

    The Tokina has the metal hood shaved off so you can open it up a bit wider when shooting it on a full frame. More traditionally used on DX though. 

    Located in British Columbia. Will ship at cost. $400 obo (in Canadian $$) 

  2. Eiko: I am a friend of Stewart Seldon. I just sold my set up which was identical to his, I am going to contact the person who bought it as she needs that lens. Please hold on to it for a couple of days to give her a chance to contact you.

    Jeff

    P.S. Saw a place in San Francisco called Eiko's

  3. I'll take it

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.