Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

LF: Nauticam NA7D Pair of Handle Bracket

Started by emiljaranilla ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

LF: Nauticam NA7D Pair of Handle Bracket

1 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I recently acquired a discontinued system Nauticam NA7D. I am still in progress to complete my rig and i need help if anyone of you has a lead where i can get the pair of stainless steel bracket for this housing. See photos.

     

    Or maybe anyone who is willing to sell their handle bracket. I am from Philippines. Can pay through paypal.

     

    Thanks,
    Emil

     

    Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 12.35.29 AM copy.jpg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.