Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon and Seacam gear for sale

Started by jong@seaotter.com ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon and Seacam gear for sale

1 posts
  1. I have two different models that I'm looking to get rid of:

     

    1. Seacam Canon 5D Mark II

    • 1 Canon 5D Mark II camera body only
    • 1 Seacam housing, housing only, no viewport, no ports, no strobes, nikonos bulkheads

    2. Seacam Canon 1D housing and 3

    • 1 Canon 1D Mark II camera body
    • 2 Canon 1Ds Mark II camera bodies
    • 1 Seacam 1D housing only, no viewport, no ports, no strobes, nikonos bulkheads

    I am selling because they are not being used anymore (I'm currently running a slightly newer Canon body/housing combo).  Everything works just fine, it's just older gear I'm trying to get rid of.

    I'll take best offer + shipping costs to wherever you are for any/all of it.

    -jon

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.