Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam RX100M4 housing + more

Started by tantram ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam RX100M4 housing + more

3 posts
    • Nauticam RX100 IV Housing ($995.00 + tax new)
    • Nauticam Flex Tray w/left handle ($150 + tax new)
    • Nauticam Right Handle ($46 + tax new)
    • Naticam ball mounts ($40x2 + tax new)
    • Dyron Super Wide Angle Lens ($499.95 + tax new) (slight fleck of coating missing, not evident in my photos)
    • Vacuum port + pump ($250 + tax new)

    $2020 new. Looking for $1000 + shipping, or local pickup in Los Angeles, CA.

    I just made the leap to a Nikon Z6 from this compact setup. I didn't realize what I was getting myself into, and already miss this sweet RX100 system.

  1. Also willing to part things out @ around 60% of cost.

    Nauticam housing w/vacuum: $750

    Tray w/both handles: $100

    Ball mounts: $50 (both)

    Dyron Super Wide: $200

  2. Had a request to sell the vacuum port and leak detector separate if someone wants to buy the housing for the AMAZING price of $400. Let me know and I'll let all parties know. Else I'm not going to part it out.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.