Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sealife Flex-Connect dual tray + arms + ball adapters

Started by Grug ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sealife Flex-Connect dual tray + arms + ball adapters

4 posts
  1. Selling my Sealife Flex-Connect dual tray setup, in MINT condition (only used for a week). Includes:

     

    - 1x Flex-Connect Dual Tray 

    - 2x Flex-Connect Grips

    - 4x Flex-Connect Arms 

    - 2x Flex-Connect Arms (as-new, in-box)

    - 2x Flex-Connect Ball Joint Adapters

     

    It's a terrific system, fast and adaptable. I loved that I could instantly detach one of the grips from the tray, and hold it out at arms-length in order to backlight or sidelight a subject with my strobes. Lets you work so much quicker under the water.

     

    I used it with the Fantasea FA6500 housing (which I also currently have for sale with a flat port) and it fit perfectly. Would be ideal for similarly sized mirrorless housings.

     

    Selling for $375 AUD / $260 USD + shipping

     

    Located in Melbourne, Australia, but happy to ship worldwide.

     

    00126089.thumb.jpg.169dd8fa26551a9c2aeeecbfdabc7cda.jpg

    00126090.thumb.jpg.453ad717d9cdb9616194a1dc33087b9e.jpg

    00126091.thumb.jpg.fa107077b0332076df70c23e26a755bf.jpg

    00126105.thumb.jpg.81c97563860fed96a5420cf1999718a5.jpg

  2. Price Drop to $350 AUD / $240 USD + Shipping

  3. Price drop to $300 AUD / $210 USD + Shipping

  4. SOLD.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.