Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Rouge Housing(s) for sale

Started by estevan10 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Rouge Housing(s) for sale

1 posts
  1. Hi there!

    I am selling off my 2 Rouge housings for the RED EPIC cameras, preferably as a pair.  They have been good housings over the years and I would love to see them go to a good home!  Each comes with a 2" extension port, extra gear and a vacuum port fort the Gates vacuum system (but not the vacuum actual pump).  I was usually shooting with Canon L series glass and images were...Epic :-)

     

    Looking to sell both as pair for $8000 OBO.    

     

    Email or PM me with questions.  evan@evankovacs.net

     

    Thanks!

     

    IMG_2460.jpeg

    IMG_2461.jpeg

    IMG_2477.jpeg

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.