Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea 12mm lens + Viewfinder + Nikonos V

Started by Cal ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea 12mm lens + Viewfinder + Nikonos V

5 posts
  1. Hi,

    I’m selling a Mint condition Nikonos V, 12mm Sea and Sea fisheye lens and the view finder. 

    $800 USD plus postage.

     

    I also have a SB 105 for an additional $150.

     

    Cheers,

    Cal

    CDAAB143-EBD0-4986-8977-1EAAE77A5A7D.jpeg

    Edited by Cal
  2. Hi Cal

    AUD$ ? (aussie $).

    Will you ship to Switzerland?

    If yes to both, done deal.

    Eric

  3. Is this still available ?

     

    Greg

  4. Hi,

     

    I thought I had a buyer lined up yesterday but it never came through so yes it still is available.

     

    cheers,

    cal

  5. THE ITEM IS SOLD.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.