Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Inon S-2000, Inon optical D cable, Stix jumbo floats

Started by mdo905 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Inon S-2000, Inon optical D cable, Stix jumbo floats

2 posts
  1. I'm looking for the following items:

    1.  Inon S-2000 in good condition.  I don't care about some scratches, but I would like it to be fully working.

    2.  Inon Optical D Cable, Type L (~17 inches long). 

    3.  2 Stix floats, size Jumbo (not large).  They only sell them in 4-packs and see no reason to buy an extra 2 when I only need 2. 

    Please PM me if you have any of the above.

  2. I have this S-2000 available. Last used 5/2018

    I am asking $270.OO

    One caveat. I used a spot of glue to hold diffuser in place. Easily removed if replaced. 
    adriancet@aol.com
     

    0B7DCB34-CD81-420C-81E4-8C3E3A899CE0.jpeg

    D176D2C6-BFDB-4B24-B544-02A9BA5094F3.jpeg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.