Hi All
If anyone has a 5510.24 port they no longer want please let me know as I will buy it.
Prompt payment via paypal and postage to Australia at my expense
Thanks,
Read-only discussion
Hi All
If anyone has a 5510.24 port they no longer want please let me know as I will buy it.
Prompt payment via paypal and postage to Australia at my expense
Thanks,
Good day Chris,
I do have one second hand #5510.24 Port Extension that one of my clients is looking to sell from Singapore. Will include a brand new #0132.41 o-ring. Port extension and o-ring is S$135/- + Paypal service fee of 4.5% + S$1/-.
Shipping to Australia by registered post is S$20/-. Total with Paypal fee is S$155 * (4.5%+S$1) = S$162.98/-
As you might know, any registered mail sent to Australia will not be trackable once it is handed over to Australian Post. I am not sure why either.
Hello Chris-
I may have one for sale. I am currently out of the country and due back home on 29 November. If you are still interested at that time, and I have it, I will be happy to sell it to you for $100 USD plus paypal and shipping. I had this (and many other Ike parts) for sale mid last year. And I sold some of the extension rings, but not all. And currently, I cannot remember if the 5510.24 actually sold or not. Sorry! But I will be able to tell you one way or the other on 29 November. Thank you, Brandon Cole , USA tel: 509-535-3489 brandoncole (at) msn.com
Thanks Brandon
please let me know once you are home !
Hi there Chris. I just returned home. And yes, I do have this 5510.24, and would be happy to sell it to you. As mentioned, I will lower the fee to $100 USD, plus shipping and paypal fee. I would have to check on the shipping amount. Please provide your address and I'll try to figure out how much that would be. As I'm sure you know, it's possible that duties and/or import taxes may be applied. If so, any such charge would be your responsibility. I also don't think there is a tracking method. If you have any suggestions on shipping, please let me know. I have sent a few things to Australia over the years and everything has worked out fine, but I have no control over the shipping/delivery/import process. Looking forward to hearing from you,
Brandon
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.