Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FREE Micro Mesh Dome Port Restoring Kit and Novus Polishing Kit

Started by glewbel ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FREE Micro Mesh Dome Port Restoring Kit and Novus Polishing Kit

4 posts
  1. Hi, all. I've upgraded my dome ports from plastic to glass, so there's about $50 worth of polishing pads and liquid abrasives sitting on my equipment shelf gathering dust. If you have a plastic dome port, I'm guessing you WILL need it sooner or later. If you're willing to pay for shipping from central California to wherever you are in the USA, I'd be happy to give it to you for free. Might as well get some use out of it, right? First come, first served. Drop me a PM and let me know where you're located. Sorry, I'm not willing to go through the hassle of overseas shipping.

  2. Wow glewbel, that's a very nice move. Don't see this kind of stuff very often :)

  3. Thanks for the good words, mufazalov! Hate to see good gear sitting on the shelf unused. I've already shipped it to another u/w photographer. Hope he never needs it but in my experience it's pretty easy to get scratches on a dome port.

     

  4. It is very nice of you. I will take it if its still available. I'm in Oakland, CA.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.