Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony A7RII + Zeiss 16-35 + Nauticam Rig R2D!! $5100 Shipped

Started by sclarge ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony A7RII + Zeiss 16-35 + Nauticam Rig R2D!! $5100 Shipped

4 posts
  1. Hello all,

    I am selling my rig mostly because I just don't have the time to devote to the hobby. Please feel free to inquire with any questions, specific pictures or information I can provide. 

    I bought the camera and housing rig together from a friend who was upgrading. 

    Not parting out at this time.

    What is included:

    Sony A7RII / $1798

    https://www.adorama.com/isoa7r2.html

    Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS E-Mount Lens / $1398

    https://www.adorama.com/iso16354e.html

    Nauticam NA-A7II / $3190

    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/sony-mil-housings/products/na-a7ii-housing-for-sony-a7-ii-a7iir-camera

    Nauticam Focus Ring and 40mm Port Adapter / $520

    https://www.nauticam.com/products/n100-to-n120-40mm-port-adaptor-with-zoom-focus-knob-for-na-a7

    Extension Ring 60 with Lock / $370

    https://www.nauticam.com/products/extension-ring-60-with-lock

    Zen 170mm Port / $999

    https://www.zenunderwater.com/collections/optical-glass-ports/products/dp-170

    Nauticam Focus Gear for Zeiss 16-35mm f4 / $200

    https://www.nauticam.com/products/se1635-z-zoom-gear-for-sony-vario-tessar-t-fe-16-35mm-f4-za-oss

    Total New: $8475

     

    SHIPPED and PAYPALLED to lower 48 US: $5,100 READY TO DIVE!

     

    There is a small imperfection on the dome that can be seen in the close up at the 7 o'clock position, about 1 inch from center. It is a small imperfection and isn't noticeable in the camera shots.

    IMG_6591.jpg

    IMG_6592.jpg

    IMG_6465.JPG

    IMG_6467.JPG

    IMG_6470.JPG

    Edited by sclarge
  2. Let me know if you decide to part it out.

  3. Forgot to mention! This also comes with 6 batteries.

    I have received several inquiries about parting it out, if I decide to do that I will let you guys know.

  4. Started new post and price lowered. Please see HERE for updated post.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.