Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Inon UWL-H100 28M67 Type 2 lens

Started by mdo905 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Inon UWL-H100 28M67 Type 2 lens

3 posts
  1. HI.  I'm looking for a Inon UWL-H100 28M67 Type 2 lens without the dome.  Looking only for a Type 2 since I have a Nauticam case.  PM me if you have one you're willing to part with.  Thanks.   

  2. have one for sale, just posted it here actually

    contact me here hubert789@att.net

  3. I have one too but I am in europe...and  in case you are it is in perfect conditions used 7 times.

    email:  aaaseverino@yahoo.it

    Edited by nudibranco — missing info
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.