Brand new SeaCam underwater housing for Canon 5D IV with ports and viewfinder
Started by lutfu ·
8Posts
8Replies
Read-only discussion
Brand new SeaCam underwater housing for Canon 5D IV with ports and viewfinder
8 posts
Hello
I have a brand new, never used Seacam housing for Canon 5D Mark4 . The housing comes with the ports for canon 8 15 fisheye ,canon 16 35 wide angle,and canon 100mm macro , with all necessary extensions , zoom rings...Also it comes with a viewfinder..The wide angle port is the Superdome
The retail price of that set is around 9500 dollars
The price is 6500 dollars+ shipping
The housing is in UK so free delivery in UK
I accept paypal
Thanks
Price reduced to 6200 dollars
Im open to offers
Thanks
No plans of coming to Philippines?
Hello
Actually i have will be there between 14 27 December , but i will be coming from Turkey but the housing is in UK
I can check if anybody i know from UK comes to Turkey before i fly to Philliphines