Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-D850 housing for Nikon D850

Started by SMY ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-D850 housing for Nikon D850

9 posts
  1. I sell here my Nauticam NA-D850 housing for the Nikon D850. The housing is in very good optical and technical condition, only minor scratches at the bottom side. Is has the TTL converter for Nikon installed. It was only used last year for 2 x 1 week diving in Egypt. Due to health problems, I can currently not dive, that's the reason I sell it

    In addition I give a spare o-ring for the housing, grease, Allen keys.

    Just when I finished inspections I saw two tiny devices on my desk...no idea if these are parts of the camera, housing or what ... can not find anything...If anybody has an idea?

    Price: 2800 Euro plus shipping (if outside Europe).

     

     

    IMG_0090.JPG

    IMG_0086.JPG

    IMG_0087.JPG

    IMG_0089.JPG

    …

    IMG_0085.JPG

    IMG_0091.JPG

    Edited by SMY
  2. Mistery of the pins solved with the  help of Alex from Nauticam UK: they are from the viewfinder setting, avoiding, that this rotates...so installed an ready for offers!

     

    Edited by SMY
  3. Price to high? Drop me a PM....

  4. Are you planning to sell everything camera, lens etc?

  5. 14 minutes ago, JYap said:

    Are you planning to sell everything camera, lens etc?

    Hi, Housing only.....currently....


  6. Hello I'm Roberto from Italy which is the best price you can do for me? Thanks A greeting

    robyroma73@libero.it

  7. Hi Roberto,

    Best price incl.. shipping to Italy is 2500 Euro

     

    Regards, Sascha

  8. ok
    I'll let you know
    A greeting
  9. Housing sold

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.